Saturday, November 6, 2010

Another Bottle Collection

My son and I had a great time visiting some little shops today.  I wanted some amber/brown bottles to go above an antique medicine cabinet that use to belong to my mom. 

I stopped at a cute shop on Route 66 named Whispering Pines.  I love her little shop and I visited with her today and really enjoyed meeting her.  She also has a blog.  Visit here if you want to see it. 

She happened to have a few of the bottles that I was looking for and I was glad to buy them from such a nice lady.  I can’t wait to go back next weekend for her Christmas Open House.

Here’s my bottles.

IMG_6972

 

IMG_6977

I also got supplies for a ton of things I have in mind to work on and found some huge pine cones at another fun shop I will share with you soon.

Tracy

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails