Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of 7th Grade

Not much happened after work today.  I picked my son up after  and he had a list of supplies the teachers required.  This caused a mad rush to Walmart to join all the other frazzled parents of school children.  Then there is always the stack of papers to be signed.  After taking care of all of my school homework, I have time to share a few first day of school photos.  We (usually my  husband because I have to be at work before 7am) always take the photos on the front porch bench and by the front door.  This way we can monitor how much he has grown every year by using the  mailbox and the door window as a marker. 

If I wasn’t so tired I would dig up older photos to show you but I am beat.

Here are this years shots.

IMG_3482

IMG_3481

IMG_3486

IMG_3485 I bought him new shoes and new clothes and he wore his old sandals and old clothes.  Oh well.  Does it really matter?  Nope. 

Here are a few nonrelated  things I wanted to tell you.

Don’t forget to enter the bracelet giveaway.

  I hope you like the new blog design.  I will be posting about it soon.

My wish for fall came true.  It is suppose to be a high of 71 tomorrow after high 90s all last week.

I have thought about doing a linky party on Tuesdays so I have a button for it.  I just don’t know how to do a linky party.  Does anyone have any advice?

Tracy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails